Sales Workshop: Sell Anything From Anywhere
Learn how to sell anything from anywhere, using proven growth hacks, bots, tools and automations.
Struggling with outbound sales and doubting yourself? We've got news for you, you're not alone.
In fact it is proven that the most inefficient way to generate sales is through cold outreach and outbound sales. Arnaud Mardegan and Benjamin Carew are combining their expertise in data, behavioural science and sales in this groundbreaking workshop.
Register today to hear the latest techniques Ben and Arnaud used to grow a £2.5M business in under 5 years.
6th December 2022
10:00 - 17:00 GMT
21st Jan 2023
10:00 - 17:00 GMT
Runway East London Bridge
20 Saint Thomas Street
London, SE1 9RS
- The truth about outbound sales, and why it is a waste of your time.
- How to personalise your sales at scale using bots and automations.
- How to generate qualified inbound leads, that will convert!
- How to take a scientific approach to sales to increase conversion.
- How to lead a sales call and objection handling.
- Practical examples and exercises throughout the day.
- 10:00 - arrival with tea and coffee served.
- 10:15 - course overview and introductions.
- 10:30 - inbound vs outbound and the research behind our methods.
- 11:15 - review the best tools to scale your sales for 2023.
- 12:45 - using behavioural science to personalise your automations.
- 13:30 - lunch break with sandwiches and refreshments provided.
- 14:30 - setting up data-driven tests to optimise your conversions.
- 15:30 - afternoon refreshments.
- 16:00 - perfecting your 1-2-1 sales pitches and managing pushbacks.
- 16:45 - summary of the day and certificate issue.
- 17:00 - optional post-workshop networking and drinks.
Receive an Othership Studio course certificate to recognise your successful completion of the course. (No test or exam required)
- Benjamin Carew: Co-founder and Process Automator
Benjamin started life as an engineer and brought his experience of data-driven testing to Sales. Ben has experience in soft selling and digital sales having grown multi-million pound professional services accounts for a boutique consultancy.
Ben Co-founded a tech start-up with Arnaud Mardegan, now worth over £2.5 million and growing. When not at work Ben can be found traveling and climbing and is often seen in a 5 star hotel lobby with a laptop, coffee and climbing shoes in tow.
- Arnaud Mardegan: Co-founder and Growth Hacker
Arnaud has over 10 years of experience in professional sales at the enterprise level. Having launched global accounts with L'Oreal, Ford Motor Company and many others, Arnaud decided to bring his skills to the start-up world.
Since launching his own business in 2018 and generating six-figure revenues Arnaud has also helped several french Startups raise Investment and grow to valuations in excess of several million euros. All while enjoying flexible working life as a father.
- Othership reinvents the future of work with £250k raise - read
- Benjamin Carew, Executive in Residence for Brunel Universities Business School - read
- How to avoid the top fundraising pitfalls - read
- The Othership Interview: Why Every Freelancer Needs A Community - read
Still unsure? Click here to book a call today.