Get your investors 50% of their investment back. Learn how to do SEIS/EIS applications without paying a lawyer or accountant.
2nd Friday of the month
09:15 - 10:45 GMT
- £15 for guests and Othership Essential members
- Free for Othership Premium members
If you're fundraising for equity and don't know what SEIS/EIS is or you are not sure what you need to do to successfully complete your application then join this session to hear from Othership Founder, Benjamin Carew, on how Othership did theirs and the mistakes made on the first attempt.
- An overview of what SEIS/EIS is and links to read
- A brief overview of the steps and links to download them
- Onscreen sharing of example submission documents and emails with downloads where possible
- Othership premium members will also get a code to an extended free trial on SeedLegals - and yes they can do your SEIS/EIS for you for £200 +VAT!
Othership - work the Other way. This is the flo•working™ revolution - with flexible workspaces, weekly events, member benefits & a welcoming community.
Try a membership for free!